The same questions that plague you about school marketing, plagued us. We went looking for answers…..
After more than a decade working in school marketing, over 30 years as business owners and 18 months of intensive professional development in the area of internet marketing, we devised a strategy designed to help schools integrate new media techniques to help increase enrolments.
The basis of the strategy is a webinar program that we run completely for you and your school. Our step-by-step process is very simple yet effective.
Our underlying principle is to develop relationships that make parents feel connected to your school community. And we all know stronger connections means more enrolments.
Difficult situations required creative solutions. We use a proven strategy utilising webinar technology (normally applied to corporate business) that can be used in the School sector to:
- Increase the numbers on the waiting list
- Increase the conversions from waiting list to enrolments
This process engages the families of potential students by creating a sense of community. The school provides a means of communication that is relevant to the needs and situation of today’s school client.
What is a webinar?
A webinar is an on-line seminar broadcast over the internet. It allows any number of people to receive the same content, at the same time, via their computer irrespective of geographic location.
Webinars are a well recognised business and educational communication tool that save time and money by shifting your marketing focus from scatter-gun to targeted.
The enrolmorestudents package uses all the benefits of a webinar yet takes it to another level! We do this by combining our school marketing, business and internet experience.
A stand alone webinar would have little or no impact, however, delivering a series of webinars, as part of targeted strategy, to specifically increase enrolments can have major impact.
Technical requirements: To put together an effective package, we have investigated and tested the appropriate technology platforms, streaming media configurations, webserver locations and specifications.
Marketing expertise: We have researched and identified some of the key issues for parents in deciding which school to choose for their child. We combine this data, imagery and topics specific to your school to create a customised, powerful and engaging audio visual solution.
In short: We turn an involved series of processes into a simple package for you.
We do it all.
Our package includes:
- Analysing your school’s specific needs
- Scripting, recording and editing interviews
- Creating purpose built webinars addressing your school’s needs
- Managing visual imagery
- Building a special website to handle large files of streaming media
- Database tracking of the participants
- Developing a strategy for advertising and promoting the webinars
- Providing all templates for advertising the webinar series
- Writing all follow up email templates to handle new families
- Supplying video files for replay and use on your school website
Benefits of our package
Think about the great features and benefits of the programs that you run at your school.
Don’t you wish you could explain those to prospective and current families?
How would it be if you could put some of your best staff in the living rooms of future parents to explain why they should enrol their child at your school?
What if those staff could give a real insight into the programs, philosophies and structures that underpin your school?
What if you could repeat this process over a series of weeks or months covering different topics that are important to parents?
What if you could gain exposure to potential school families you would have no way of connecting with normally?
Our webinar package allows you do all of this.
How it works
- We write the promotional copy for your existing marketing channels to promote the webinars.
- Through a series of relaxed 30-35 minute interviews with key staff, a webinar program allows you explore a range of selected topics and provide a real “behind the scenes” view of your school. These interviews are broadcast over the internet. Prospective and current parents can access these interviews via their computer or smartphone.
- Participants not only learn about your school and its programs but also get to know staff so they feel like they have a real insight into your school. As well as the audio content, the webinar also features a range of visual images selected by you that further enhance the emotional connection with your school.
- In addition, a live chat box allows participants to forward questions to the school. This allows the communication to be two way.
- We provide registration tracking, email reminders and participant involvement to allow purpose driven follow up.
Advantages of using our package
Our webinar package is a great addition to an effective marketing mix for schools and has a number of distinct advantages:
- You can communicate effectively with time-poor parents without them leaving home. You know how hard it is to get parents to meetings. Now they can be part of a “virtual” meeting from the comfort of their own home…no need to go out at the end of a long day and no need for a baby sitter!
- Allows you to communicate 1 on 1.
- Use the power of social networks to helps you expand your reach (and ultimately your waiting list) by connecting you with the associates of your future and current families.
- Shows you are an early adopter of new technologies – the use of webinars sends a very strong statement about your school’s integration of new technologies into the way they operate. As an educational institution, schools should be at the cutting edge of new developments, not lagging behind.
- Enhances a sense of community by allowing future and current families to feel like they know the school and its staff. A greater sense of community is more likely to lead to an enrolment than a sense of detachment.
- Integrates well with existing marketing strategies and can even enhance them.
- Expands the effectiveness of your school website by using recorded webinars as an on-going resource.
- Recorded webinars can be copied onto DVD/USB media for distribution.
Remember, today’s school clients:
- Are time poor
- Use social media and computers daily
- Want to feel valued and heard
This solution integrates all of your traditional marketing channels to forge more meaningful connections between your existing (and potential) school families and your school. The new “online” community feels engaged and has access to relevant information about your school.
The next step . . .
We can only work with a limited number of schools at a time. So to secure the next available spot please express your interest by talking to us.
Want to know more?
No obligation. If you find our Enrol More Students online strategy compelling, the next step is to talk over the finer points with you. We can only work with a limited number of schools at one time so contact us today.
What others are saying . . .
Model Incredibly Powerful
The enrolmorestudents.com.au model is incredibly powerful! The ability to communicate visually and audibly with prospective parents, without them even having to leave home is incredible. Even more exciting is the ability of the system to know who is online listening in, who has left the webinar and who hasn’t taken any action from the webinar so they can be followed up.
Enrolmorestudents.com.au gives schools the ability to turn their marketing into a predictable science rather than some mysterious alchemy!
Breakthrough in School Marketing
The internet is a tool that has the potential to dramatically change the way any business presents itself and delivers its message. We have personally helped hundreds of businesses improve their bottom line by successfully implementing internet strategies.
The Enrol More Students model is a breakthrough in school marketing.
The series provided me with a greater understanding of their student programs and policies. In particular, I was amazed at the depth of the pastoral care structure and the services for staff and students offered in the new Wellbeing Centre.
In short, my perception of St Paul’s School has totally changed.
I really wanted to let St Paul's know that I am very impressed and learnt an incredible amount just in that half hour.
I believe a communication tool like this is an invaluable resource for all schools and an essential element of a sound communication plan.
Innovative and Engaging
The concept of interviewing key staff on-line is innovative and engaging. It provided a way for a school parent or perspective parent to appreciate the quality the staff and what the school offers.